- Pine Wood Derby is April 24th at the Edmonton Building.
- Activity Day girls are meeting this Wednesday April 24th at the Edmonton Building.
- YM and YW are going to the temple on April 25th.
- The YW calendar is now online here.
- YM Bartley Ranch Service Activity is this Saturday April 27th. Meet at 9AM.
- On May 4th from 9-11AM, all members of the Mount Rose Stake and their friends, are invited to prepare Davis Creek Regional Park for summer camping by raking up pine needles, pine cones and sticks. Participants should bring rakes, wear work gloves, and dress in layers with long pants and a hat.
- Spring Formal: “An Evening in Paris” will be held on May 11, 2019 from 8:30-11:00 pm at the Sparks Nevada West Stake Center. For all youth ages 16-18. Tickets will be available through the Bishop.
- There is a Stake Priest and Laurel activity at the Oakland Temple Open House, on Saturday May 18th. Everyone is to meet at the Stake Center dressed ready for the Temple Open House. Transportation will be leaving the Stake Center at 7AM sharp. Lunch will be provided, and their will be another activity after the Open House. Everyone will be back at the Stake Center at 9PM. RSVP WITH TYLER CLUFF OR YVONNE DIXON BY MAY 11TH.
- Friendship Farmers Market is on Thursday May 30th at 6PM.
President Nelson has reminded us most recently in General Conference to stay on the covenant path and be willing to ask, “Where is my Family?” As ward Temple and Family History leaders, we are happy to help in finding your family as you search for ancestors and seek to perform sacred ordinances on their behalf. Call us any time you have a question or would like to talk about your family history work. We will also be circulating signup sheets for personalized one on one sessions. Chris and Lisa Moore 775-851-4774